Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We let Mommy sleep in and when she finally got up I gave her my first present. A 15 minute smile session :)
Then I got dressed up and even put a bow in my hair for her special day

We set up a backdrop for some pictures of me and Mommy

I had used up my daily quota of smiles during the morning session

We are still cute even without me smiling


I can't walk yet but I still managed to come through with a good present for Mom with a bunch of pictures of the two of us

1 comment:

  1. Awww...awesome present!! Great job celebrating Jen on her first Mother's Day!! Nice job on the collage and all the other photos you posted. :) Cute little headband too. Just can't get enough of my little Quinn. I just love her SO MUCH! Thanks for posting these.

    ReplyDelete