Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Play Ball

Mom and Dad didn't let me get in the way of continuing their tradition of going to Opening Day of Astros baseball...I am a good travel companion.

Take me out to the ballgame. Take me out with the crowds.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks. I don't care if I ever get back.


Let me root root root for the home team.


If they don't win its a shame


For its one, two, three strikes your out


At the old ball game!


Uncle Matt flew in this same weekend so we had to go back for a second game since I did so well at Opening Day. We took a tour of the ball park and got to sit in President Bush and Barbara Bush's personal seats behind home plate...but only to watch batting practice and then it was back to the cheap seats for us.


After 2 baseball games, an overnight trip to the farm, a crawfish boil and a walk around the lake playing fetch with Scout we were exhausted. It was a really fun weekend with Uncle Matt!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's awesome Quinn!! I can't believe she's already been on an overnight and TWO Astro's games! Incredible! Unkie Matt looks like he's rockin the baby care as always. Jen, you definitely don't look like you had a baby five weeks ago!! Gorgeous as always. Davey, thanks for blogging about our precious Quinn. It's fun to see her doing so many fun things. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete