Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sitting, eating and almost crawling

Showing off my cute new romper with Mommy

The pictures on this camera go back a few months so in the next few minutes you will see me age by 3 months

Relaxing in a nice warm bubble bath before I go to bed

Ms. Sara plays with me until I am worn out

How do I get out of this stroller?

Daddy keeps blaming me for having toots and stinking up the joint.

I grab his fur and pull his ears from time to time but Scout still likes to hang out with me

I started to push myself up and scoot around on the floor.

There is nothing I enjoy more than time in my bouncy chair.

Daddy and I like to growl at each other and make funny faces.

Time warp! I'm 5 months one day and then poof...I'm 6 months old.

Now I'm army crawling around on the floor.

Sitting in my fun chair playing with the measuring cups

Hugging Scouty on my 1/2 birthday

Yeah 6 months already. I can't believe it either!

Sitting up and playing with my airplane

Still sitting up. I don't tip over much anymore

I can drink out of a cup now. Scout is always close when I eat or drink because he usually ends up with something to clean up from the floor.

It has only rained a few times in Houston since I was born in March so everything is really dry. One day a fire started in George Bush Park right next to our house and the whole sky filled with smoke.

Trying on my new bear hat. It was a new prop for my next photo shoot.

Waiting for my latest round of shots at the doctor. I flinched for the first two, whimpered for the 3rd and didn't actually cry until that pesky 4th shot. Why can't they just mix them into one shot?

ROAR!

Daddy's worst nightmare finally came true. Mommy warned him about playing Superman with me right after I ate but he didn't listen.

I'm a big fan of butternut squash. Big Fan!

Wow that month blew by. 7 months already.

Another pose with Scouty on my special day.

I grab on to Daddy's hair like a little monkey and hold on tight while he gallops around the house.
How many green bars am I now?

Playing on the floor with my favorite toy, Rowdy Beaver.

I wasn't impressed with my first avacado experiance.

I will eat all the zucchini, beans, squash, sweet potatos, apples, pears and plums that Mommy cooks as long as there aren't any chunks.

Hugs for Daddy :)

Prepping for Halloween. Ms. Sara gave me the Halloween tin and a spoon for a makeshift drum and I love making noise with it.

Hama sent me a package full of clothes. Thank you Hama!

We took care of Betty for a weekend and I got up close and personal.

I'm teething and drooling like crazy right now so Mommy and Daddy dressed up like Ghostbusters and Mommy made me a Slimer costume because I slime anyone who dares to hold me.

After the costumes were off I got to play with the Ghostbusters Proton Pack

1 comment: