Saturday, February 9, 2013

Halloween

 Trying on my pig costume for the first time
 Here is my "I'm potty trained" costume.  I just like to sit on the potty chair and read right now.
Here is our house all decorated for Halloween. 
 All ready to trick or treat with minka...aka monkey
 Vising my neighbor Mac.  She gave out Butterfingers.  I never saw any candy after I got home so I have no idea where it all went.
 I love the fact that we still have flowers.
 I got hot in my pig costume so I'm heading back out in something cooler.
Posing with our decorations 
 This was the Boo at the Zoo day
 Dressed up like a pig and pretending to be a flamingo
 The giraffes are one of my favorite animals to visit at the zoo
One last halloween picture before the decorations get packed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment